lunedì 14 gennaio 2008

Holidays are over :-(

[Photo by me]

Hi everybody!

How are you? And your holidays? Mine were really GREAT! As I wrote in my previous post, I spent a week in the mountains with my boyfriend. We went to La Villa (BZ), a town in Alta Badia, one of the most beautiful areas I never saw. In spite of everything, we had a lot of fun... I say "in spite of" because Stefano (my boyfriend) dislocated his shoulder the day before leaving.
Hard luck! So, on Saturday we went to the first aid instead of leaving! Fortunately, the shoulder wasn't broken and he just had to wear a brace to keep his arm firm. Finally, on Sunday we managed to leave and we went to the mountains! Obviously we couldn't ski but we walked a lot. We saw a lot of beautiful places...there was the sun and a lot of snow! Wonderful! I took more than 200 photos...I put three of them here...I couldn't resist sharing these beautiful landscapes with you. Do you like them?
Cheers,
Martina



[Photo by me]

[Photo by me]





Nessun commento: