venerdì 14 marzo 2008

Weekly discussion on the wiki: how hard!


[Photo from Google images]



Hi, my peers!
How are you? I'm so happy today! In the end, SPRING IS COMING!!! I'm looking forward to see trees in blossom! I love spring, it's definitely my favourite season. When spring comes, I'm full of energy...It's a sort of revival for me!
Well, let's speak about our task three. Last Wednesday we didn't have Skype exchange because our American peers were taking their spring break. So our weekly task was easier. We were supposed to discuss in groups to come up with one question to pose to the Americans. I thought it would be an easy task but actually it was not so easy! First of all, the wiki isn't the simplest way to discuss. I think that a chat would be more effective. It allows you to speak in real time and to have a real discussion. What's more, we all had different questions to pose to the Americans. For example, I was curious to know which are the typical differences between North and South America. However, my peers were curious to know something more about the Americans' view of Italian lifestyle and in particular they wanted to know how many their view is influenced by mass-media. All our questions were equally interesting but my peers were right. The question about the influence of mass-media could be a good starting point for a lively general discussion :-) . So in the end we decided to pose this question.
I must admit that I really enjoy working in groups. It's a way to learn how to interact with people with different points of view. This experience enriches you because allows you to consider other opinions and to enlarge your horizons. ;-)
See you tomorrow!
Bye!
Martina

Nessun commento: